Detachable lagging is constructed of special compound wear-resistant rubber, integrally molded and vulcanized under high pressure to a heavy gauge steel backing plate which is preformed to the drum diameter.
- Installed on-site, no need to unload the pulley.
- Easy installation and replacement.
- The rubber layer is wearable and with long working life.
- Suitable for pulleys with different specifications.
- No belt slippage.
WHY LAGGING IS IMPORTANT?
- Prevents the slippage-reduced belt and pulley wear.
- Prevent material build-up improves belt controllability.
- An extensive area of use fits most pulley types.
- Long-life reduces maintenance costs.
- A high coefficient of friction reduces the risk of slippage.
- Self-cleaning pattern improves belt centering.