Mechanical Fasteners combine strength and durability with fast, easy installation for a quality, long-term splicing option. Mechanical belt fasteners joins belt ends with metal hinges or plates.
WHY WE USE MECHANICAL FASTENERS?
1) Highly compatible with almost any type of belt and other complementary belt products.
2) Easy to install, reducing downtime.
3) Resistant to temperature, dirt and humidity, optimal for harsh environments.
4) Able to with stand extremely high loads and pressure.
5) Easy to inspect visually.
6) Available in a variety of sizes, configuration and materials.
WHERE IT IS APPLICABLE?
Following are the industries where it is applicable:
1) Cement Industry
2) Sugar Industry
3) Mining Industry
4) Glass Industry
5) Power Plant
6) Pulp & Paper Industry
8) Food & Beverages Industry
Bridge Engineering Company is a distributor of FLEXCO USA products in Pakistan. We have the following range of fasteners in our stock.
|Fastener Name||Belt Thickness||kN/m Max||Min. Pulley Diameter|
|Flexco® Bolt Solid Plate Fastening System||5 mm – 30 mm||30 kN/m – 100 kN/m||300 mm – 1220 mm|
|Flexco® Bolt Hinged Fastening System||6 mm – 16 mm||33 kN/m – 52 kN/m||152 mm – 230 mm|
|Flexco® Rivet Hinged Fastening System||3 mm – 25.5 mm||60 kN/m – 350 kN/m||127 mm – 1050 mm|
|Alligator® Staple Fastening System||1.5 mm – 6.4 mm||17 kN/m – 35 kN/m||50 mm – 102 mm|
|FLEXCO® RIP REPAIR FASTENERS||10 mm-30 mm||300 mm – 1200 mm|