Impact bars used at the loading point of the conveyor under the hopper. These impact bars utilize the important properties of two materials such as the low friction of polyethylene and a quality rubber to absorb shocks.
The impact bars, positioned under the loading points of the conveyor, prevent damage to the belt, keep the belt table and avoid the spillage of the conveyed material.
Furthermore, they ensure:
– Less wear and risk of damage to the belt.
– Limited extra power consumption as the belt runs on a polyethylene layer with a low friction coefficient.
– Absorption of the shocks due to the impact of the material falling on the belt conveyor.
– More centralizing effect and belt alignment.
– Easy installation and reduction of maintenance time and costs.
– Easy conversion from traditional impact systems.
– Availability for any belt type and width and any inclination angle.
– The fixing bolts allow an easy and safe installation.