Spray Pole Belt Cleaner
The BECO Spray pole is an amazing variation to the standard cleaner which converts dry adhered carryback into a slurry residue prior to the cleaner tips. The significances of this action are that the belt cleaner performance is improved by 60% and significantly reduces friction between the cleaner and the belt surface.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Spray nozzles are angled 45 degrees to the belt for a high-pressure, low-volume spray.
- Suspends fines, making belt cleaning easier and extending blade life.
- An easy-to-install system built for durability and minimal maintenance
- Secondary Spraybar Assemblies – designed to be clamped to secondary cleaners.
- Self-adjusts as the blade wears.
- The universal mounting hardware that fits virtually any conveyor structure.